Sunday, April 20, 2008

About Sarah Bird

hola, my name is Sarah Bird i was born and raised in a small town called Shelley, Idaho. I was born knowing the game of fooball. I love most sports! but there is one thing that always keeps me from playin. i am extremely accident prone i have broken more bones then i can count. I have fallen in fires, been hit by a car and i have even got my teeth knocked out. i am very explorative and i love nature. i'm outgoing and i am willing to try anything once unless i just don't want to :) i have 2 brothers and 1 sister. and 6 nieces and nephews. i am very close with my family and i love each and every member. I currently live in omaha nebraska with my aunt and uncle i love them and this place. I am a nanny for their two boys. I have no idea what i want to be or do. and i am ok with that i figure i'll just live in the moment and be who i am.

No comments: